Thursday, September 8, 2016

Baby Blessings


I had the interesting challenge of making a gender-neutral baby card. The parents are not finding out the gender until the birth. What a great surprise for them! I could never do it though, I always had to know right away.  

Instead of going with green or yellow, I decided to use both pink and blue, and I think it turned out really cute. 

The image is Bebunni Baby- Bundle of Joy by Crafter's Companion. I colored it with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. 

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers used:  TB3 TB1 PP2 PP1 GG3 GG2 GG1 IG1 LY2 BT2 BT1 CR2 CR1



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card design .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet baby card and awesome coloring...thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs
    Ċ½eljka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling a keeper TFS CRC Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.